Skip to main content
Solved

Lucidchart document is very small when attempting to print

• 26 July 2024
  • 3 replies

every time I try to print my flow chart it prints extremely small. I’ve tried to adjust the size under document settings but nothing is working. Any suggestions?

Hi @JLW, thanks for adding to this thread! One setting worth checking is your Content Scale, as this may be contributing to the issue. I would also recommend checking your Zoom level in the bottom right corner of your editor, as a large zoom percentage indicates that your objects are very small on your canvas. Can you specify what size you are hoping to print and share a screenshot of your current document settings? I appreciate your help and patience!

I was able to export and print in SVG file format but have not been able to export and successfully print in PDF.

The SVG printed version looks fine. I will experiment around a little with your suggestions above when I try to print

in PDF form, but I’m happy with the SVG version.

thanks

Hi @JLW, thanks for following up! I’m glad to hear that you are able to print from the SVG file type. I’m not sure what would cause the PDF to fail, so let us know if you would like to take a closer look into this issue at any point in the future!