Skip to main content

I have enable to show the page grid on the working Area. I have positioned the box inside the page

. For example the green box is on the top right of the page.

But when I request it to print it doesnt follow the position correctly. 

How to fix that?

Hi Paulo

Thanks for reaching out to the Lucid community. I’m sorry for the trouble you are having with downloading your document and am happy to help. You can resolve this issue by downloading your document broken along the lines of page tiles. Each page tile shows in your document outlined with a grey dotted line. The lines look like this:

You can download (and then print) your document as page tiles by following these steps:

1. Check your page settings in your document​ so that you know what the page size and format is and can use it to set up printing

2. Select File>Download As...>PDF

3. Set your paper size and page format to match the paper size and page format in the page settings. ​Set the scale to 100%.

4. Hit "Download". 

This should provide you with a PDF version of your document separated into the page tiles that you set up in your Lucidchart document. If you continue to experience issues please let me know and I will be happy to help.

I am experiencing a similar issue when I try to download my document as a PDF. I have the page grids showing and I am designing within the grid however when I go to download elements are outside of the page grids.

Hi Evan thanks for posting! Could you try the steps Abby listed above? If the issue persists, would you mind providing a screenshot of the print settings?