Skip to main content

My LucidChart Confluence Cloud Integration was working seamlessly until a week or so ago... then I was unable to use the Confluence macro /lucid (didn't seem to do anything.). Today I noticed most of the lucidchart objects embedded in my Confluence pages were broken (I'm guessing the auto-update tried to auto-update the diagrams and since the connector was broken it failed...)

I then went to the app configuration in Confluence - it looked okay - but I decided to disconnect and reconnect the connector.  When I disconnected the connector I got an LucidChart error that said

Our servers experienced an error. We apologize for the inconvenience.

The status of the connector changed to Grant Access.  So I try to Grant Access and I get the same error.

Hi @ed47 thanks for posting in the community! I see that you've also created a support ticket for this and someone from our team is helping you there. Please continue to work with them to troubleshoot the issue you are experiencing with the Confluence integration. 

For anyone else with a similar issue - since issues like this will require us to take a closer look at your account and confluence settings please submit a support ticket via this form and someone from our team will assist you with troubleshooting. Thank you!