Skip to main content

When copying and pasting our items within Lucidspark, the Conditional Formatting is no longer automatically being applied. This forces us currently to go through and have to then manually apply the conditional formatting to the newly created items.

Example of Conditional Formatting:

• IF Formula - LOWER(PARENT."Sprint Status") = "in sprint"
    • This would then apply a circle to appear in the upper right of the currently selected item.

Repro Steps:

1. Create an item, and apply conditional formatting to it
  2. Copy the item from Step 1
  3. Paste the item from Step 2
  4. Observe that no Conditional Formatting is applied
    1. Notice that the User must then apply the Conditional Formatting on a manual basis per shape

Good morning,

Have you applied your conditional formatting to all shapes on the canvas? This should then apply the formatting to the shapes that would be affected by the formula. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Good morning,

Have you applied your conditional formatting to all shapes on the canvas? This should then apply the formatting to the shapes that would be affected by the formula. Please let me know if you have any questions!

We have tried selecting ‘Apply to all’, although when doing so, it will apply the rule to shapes that we do not intend to have the rule applies to. We are looking to only have it continue to apply to shapes as we copy/paste others that have Conditional Formatting to start.

I should note as well that these formulas were all working properly (and still is on one of our Lucidspark items), it seems to have broken in the last couple of days for specific projects.

Hi @stobias,

Are you copying conditionally formatted items from a Lucidchart document to Lucidspark? 

Lucidspark does not support data properties within shapes or conditional formatting so unfortunately you won't be able to copy formatting or data from Lucidchart over to Lucidspark.