Skip to main content

Does anyone have any recommendations for how to best use Lucidchart with Microsoft Teams? The two applications don't seem to be the most compatible for me so sometimes the format gets distorted. 

Hey Erin thanks for your comment in our community! Just to make sure that we are on the same page please review our Microsoft Teams article from the Lucidchart Help Center and let me know if you have any questions about the intended functionality or set up of Microsoft Teams.
A couple of specific things are worth noting from this resource:

• You will need to install the Lucidchart app before you are able to use the integration. If you experience any trouble with this your admin for your organization's Microsoft Teams account may need to first enable your ability to install it. They can learn how to do this here.

• Our Microsoft Teams integration requires that the ability to create share links be enabled for your Lucidchart account. If you receive an error message regarding share links being disabled please reach out to your Lucidchart admin or internal IT team to see if they'd be willing to enable them.

If the issue persists can you share the following information so I can take a deeper look? 

• A screenshot of the issue including any error messages or pop ups that appear.

• The version of Microsoft Teams you are using (desktop vs online). Can you confirm whether the issue still occurs in the other version?

Thanks for your help and patience!