Skip to main content
Solved

Lucid Team for an Individual - I need more storage

• 7 August 2024
  • 3 replies

I am coming close to the limit of my “unlimited documents” (yes, it is the documents, not the images that are taking up storage….). And ultimately I need more storage space.  I am an individual user, and honestly do not need 3 licenses, but I do need the space.  
Cleaning up files is not an option….I need space. 

My question is this:  For the Team version of Lucid, it is 1GB per team member/license…. since I am an individual: 

1. Can I just be all three team members?
  2. If so, do I need to have a different email for each one? Or can I just have it all under a single email? 

I have tried emailing support, but no answer. I don’t want to be paying an outrageous fee if I don’t end up getting the space needed.

Thanks!!!!

Hi @BearWarehouse,

Thanks for your post! 

Owning a Team-3 account, that is a Team account with 3 licenses, automatically grants 3GB of storage to the account. Therefore, there is no need to add 2 additional users to it; purchasing licenses is sufficient to allow more storage. 

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers!

@Zuzia S 

Awesome! thank you so much!!!!!!

@BearWarehouse Glad to hear that helped! Feel free to create a new topic if you have any questions or anything you’d like to discuss - we love hearing from everyone!