Skip to main content

Hello 

I am currently looking for help in vain. I would like to share the presentation in Lucid Spark publicly (temporary).

Everyone, even from outside, should be able to see the presentation if they have the link.

The links in Spark should also work. For example, the links to the chart. 

Reason: I want to share my whiteboard with a lecturer. I then remove access again.

Canva offers such an option.

The observer of the whiteboard should only be able to view it. Nothing more.  

Important, without the viewer having to create an account. 

If that's not possible, it's not worth all the effort. And not every viewer wants to register.

Is that possible?

Merci for your help.

Manuela

Hi Manuela! 

You can create a Publish Link within Lucidspark and Lucidchart. A publish link will enable a view only format of a document (Lucidchart) or board (Lucidspark) and can be disabled after it’s done being used by clicking the trash can icon. Hope this helps! 

Hello Dani

Thank you for your help. That works. But, the view then starts somewhere in the document. The users then feel lost. 

So I have created a first slide where I greet them and then give a visual hint that they should click on the presentation button. 

However, I have not yet found a solution to display the hint on the whiteboard. The board is displayed somewhere. But I would like to take the users by the hand and say, here is the beginning. 

Is it possible to link directly to the presentation? Not to the whiteboard?

:-)

Oh I see! 

Ok! So the best way to do this is through sharing a Path (Instructions below). You can create multiple Paths and create a link for each of them if needed. As long as the board is also published, it won’t require the user to login once they access the path link. 

NOTE: In order to disable view access to the board after the meeting is done, make sure to disable the Publish link via the trash can icon. 

1. Publish the board with the instructions on my first response
  2. Use Frames to create your presentation
  3. Create a Path with your frames 
  4. Then share the Path by clicking the paperclip right to the name

Let me know if I missed anything!

Meldung 2
Meldung 1

Hello Danni

Merci for your help.

The paths are a good idea. Unfortunately, even with this link, the external user (who does not have an account) has to log in first. 

I would like everyone from outside - who receives the link - to be able to view the whiteboard. 

Better still, only on the presentation, as with Canva. 

Is that possible?

Hey @mf.nidwalden -- thanks for the reply and context! So, this should not be the case. When publishing a document, it will be available to anyone with the link as it is a publicly viewable link. Would you mind to confirm what steps you’ve taken to publish your document? Could you also try publishing a different document to determine if this is happening on all your docs or just this one? 

Furthermore, when you publish, users without an account would still have the possibility to follow your paths. To do this, they will need to click the frame box in the top left, then the three dots, and then click follow. It should look like this:

Let me know if this helps and what you find out from your testing on other docs!