Skip to main content

Hello

I created a new document using the template "Kanban board with dashboard example". I updated my dataset and all was good. Saved the file. I reopened a few hours later. One of the property of the container has an error. Under Total items it displays the value  #ERROR! .The error says "Cannot find reference totalitems"  ! 

So far the workaround I found was to click on Apply to all Shapes. The Total items now shows the right value. By clicking again on Apply to all Shapes it does not break it. Unfortunately closing the document and reopening it brings the same error back again !

Thanks in advance.

Alain

Hi @alain_cheong_external thanks for posting in the community! Would you mind confirming if the error appears in the container on the canvas or just within the selected shape details under the data tab?

Could you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing so that I can take a closer look?

Thanks in advance for your help. Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

within the selected shape details under the data tab.

I am also seeing same error when I open a new document using the same template !

Leianne Please note that I opened a ticket as per your suggestion (#4548905

Hi @alain_cheong_external thanks for following up with those screenshots! I see that someone from our team has responded to your ticket please continue to work with them there.

I am currently checking with the relevant team for some additional insight into this issue. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Thanks for all your help and patience. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!

Hi all just updating to confirm that we have reported this issue with our development team. I will be sure to update this thread as soon as more information is made available to us. Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions about this issue.