Skip to main content

Lucid is giving the error that we have run out of space and to upgrade our subscription however we only see an upgrade of number of seats and no option to increase capacity. 

We also see our data usage at 0/15GB - not sure how to unblock and we currently can't use our lucid at all. 

Hi Janvier thanks for posting in the Lucid community! Apologies for the trouble you're experiencing - I'd be glad to take a closer look. If you're willing would you please share a screenshot of these error messages or pop-ups you're seeing as well as a description of the action you took immediately prior to the message appearing? Additionally can you clarify if everyone on your account is experiencing this issue or is it only you?

If you'd prefer you can also submit this information to our support team in a private ticket here and we can continue to investigate there. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks @micah b101 I've put a screenshot below our whole team is blocked from making updates to our Lucid at the moment:

Hi Janvier thanks so much for your response. It looks like this document has been shared with you by a colleague who owns it and this error message actually has to do with the storage of their account. A document occupies storage in the account of the user who created it so even though you may have a premium subscription with ample storage it appears that your colleague who owns this document has exceeded their storage. Likely they are not a part of your Lucid account with access to that 15 GB of storage. To resolve this either the owner of this document can clear out more storage space in their account so that you all can continue to make edits to it or you or someone on your account can make a copy of this document. This copy will then occupy storage in your account and using it as the new "master" working copy the document can continue to be edited.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Thank you for the answers @micah b101 - I know we have two accounts that we merged and at the same time this issue occurred it seems his account (Daniel Ranallo) was disconnected from ours. 

We've been creating all documents from my account so far so we may have unintentionally been creating documents under his - how can I migrate all the documents to my account where I'm guessing nothing is actually being written on it for since we are at 0/15GB of space 

Hi Janvier thanks for getting back to me and providing more context about the situation. In general one user can transfer ownership of their documents to another user according to the instructions in this Share in Lucidchart Lucidspark and Lucidscale article from the Lucid Help Center. 

However in your specific situation with the consolidation of these accounts I'd like to move this conversation to a private support ticket so that we can ensure everything is configured properly. I will reach out there with additional information! Thanks for your help and patience!

Hi @micah b101 where can I find your private ticket - one of my colleagues (Daniel) tried to originate a private ticket as well but hasn't had a response yet (about a week so far). 

Hi Janvier please look in the email inbox of the email address associated with your Lucid account. Sometimes these messages are caught by spam filters so please be sure to check your Spam folder as well. I located Daniel's ticket as well and it appears that our team last responded on August 11th - we've not yet received a response back! I recommend that Daniel also checks his spam folder. Thanks for your help and patience!

Thanks @Micah B I do see your email now and responded - can you confirm if the response is received? I clicked the link in that thread and it just brought me back here. 

It seems that all the documents are owned by 'Andrew' who was removed from our team but all the documents are still owned by his account. Can all this ownership be transferred to me - Andrew attempted to log back into his account but it doesn't allow him to and the reset password does not work either. 

Hi Janvier yes - we've received your response in the ticket! Thank you. Via that conversation we will pass this along to the appropriate team internally to sort out document ownership and the consolidation of these accounts.