Skip to main content

Hello 

My org charts are getting too wide. They aren't helpful because once you zoom out to see the whole chart you can't read the names. The main issue is that under a manager sometimes the direct reports are spread out horizontally. I'd like them vertical. What also doesn't make sense is why this doesn't happen consistently. See the picture. I'd like Sawnya's direct reports (the ones without a team) to line up vertically. (Like the team that falls under Lisa) Is there a way to do this?

Hi Cari

Thanks for posting in the community. The horizontal formatting you are seeing with Sawnya's direct reports is to allow us to see that someone (Cari) reports into one of Sawnya's direct reports (Emily). Because none of Lisa's direct reports have any employees that report into them they can be structured vertically. 

Unfortunately there is no way to modify the default formatting of an org chart outside of the three formatting options available in the context panel. To promote the idea of flexible org chart formatting to our development team please add a feature request to our Product Feedback section Thank you for sharing your idea and I apologize for the inconvenience.