Skip to main content

Opens to a blank page after logging in with Google login credentials. Has the forward/back and refresh option at the top left but obviously they do nothing. Extension/App is managed by IT in Chrome so I can't uninstall and reinstall. Anything else I can try? 

Hi Luke thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Could you try accessing your account in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. If those don’t resolve the problem can you please respond with the following information so I can take a closer look?

• A screenshot of the issue.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks for your help and patience!

Happening to me as well.  We are using SAML auth with our company login 

Hey Arif sorry to hear that you're experiencing a similar problem. Can you please send the information requested in my post above?