Skip to main content

I'm trying to do a proof of concept where I can see my Lucid documents in my web application being able to edit and manipulate them as desired. While researching the API I came across two problems:

1. I don't have a client ID. Do I need to go through a validation process for my fledgling app to obtain that token?

2. Is a premium version of Lucid required? Do I have a trial version available for testing purposes?

Hi Nacho thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community! These are great questions and I'm happy to help.

1. To interact with Lucid's APIs you indeed need a client ID and this is only available to users on Team or Enterprise subscriptions with Team Admin or Account Owner privleges.

2. Please review our Lucidchart plans page for a list of features accessible based on subscription level. However I can connect you with our Sales team to get you started! 

I hope this answers your questions. If you need further assistance or clarification please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help!