Skip to main content

Hi 

I have a countif formula 
{{=COUNTIF(DESCENDANTS(page)AND(@'System'='OBT'@'Workflow'='Online Execute'))}}
result for example = 10

How do I create another formula to use the result and multiply by another formula

I was trying below but get error

{{=COUNTIF(DESCENDANTS(page)AND(@'System'='OBT'@'Workflow'='Online Execute'))*ASNUMBER(@'Online Air GDS Numbers')}}

Hi Karen thanks for posting in the community! Just to clarify is the field containing this formula different from the field entitled "Online Air GDS Numbers"? Or is this formula currently in the field "Online Air GDS Numbers"?

I was able to create a similar formula by referencing an alternate data field in the same shape:

Could you please share a screenshot of your formula in its data field so we can recreate your issue?

As an additional note: This specific formula should not require the 'ASNUMBER' function to use mathematical operators on the referenced data.

Hi! I’m Micah from Lucid’s community team. 👋 Jumping in here to share about Lucid’s Data Trusted User Group. This group is made up of knowledgeable users who regularly analyze and visualize data in their work. As part of this group, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with Lucid’s product team, gain early access to beta features, and share insights about your needs, shaping the future of Lucid’s data solutions 🎉 You can learn more and request to join here. Thanks!