Skip to main content

I'm unable to export a diagram today is there a current outage?

Hi Greg thanks for posting in the community!

We haven't had any recent outages but you can always check via our status page.

I would love to help troubleshoot the issue you are having with exporting. Please first review our Export Your Lucidchart Documents article from the Lucidchart Help Center. 

Once you have reviewed this article here are some specific things to check when exporting your document:

• Try the export in a Chrome Incognito browsing session. This often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions.

• Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection speed or network security. Please try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection.

• Is the page that you are trying to export a Master Page? If so it will be omitted from the downloaded version of your document and you will need to convert it into a page before exporting. To do this left-click on your Master Page tab and select "Convert to Page".

If none of these tips help would you mind submitting a ticket using this form and including the following information so we can take a closer look at the issue?

• The URL of the document(s) affected.

• A description of the download settings (file type document pages cropping quality etc.) that you selected for the download.

• A screenshot of any error messages or pop-ups that appear when you attempt to export.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your help and patience!