Skip to main content

Hi

When the lucid chart renders on a confluence page I see the lucid banner overlapping to top part of my chart and hides the hotspot buttons I have. I tried moving the buttons but it did not help and increasing margin is not helping. What else can be done here? I have provided the picture below.

Hi Faisal

Thank you for posting in the the Lucid Community! I am sorry for the trouble you are having with our Confluence integration. To make sure we are on the same page here is an article from our Help Center on Using Lucidchart in Confluence.  To help me take a closer look could you let me know what version of Confluence you are using? 

Thank you in advance for your help and patience!

Hi Liz

Thank you for your response the version I am using is Confluence 7.13.0. I did skim through the article suggested by you but could not get any clues as to why this overlapping is happening when I render the diagram. Please advise.

Best

Faisall

Hi Faisal

Thanks for following up. Could you try turning off infinite canvas in the Page Settings of the affected document? If this doesn’t help could you try using the rich viewer instead of simple viewer in Confluence? Can you also confirm that you have tried editing the frame size? You can do this by going into edit mode of the Confluence page selecting the diagram selecting “properties” and at the top of the pop up you can increase the height of the frame for this diagram.

Additionally would you mind going into edit mode of Confluence selecting the diagram selecting the “original” size option selecting the rich viewer then publishing the page and to see if the cut-off still occurs? I’m curious if this is related to the size of frame selected. 

If these options don’t help please submit a support ticket here with the following information:

• Does the issue persist when you remove/reinsert the diagram?

• Is this happening with multiple documents or just one?

• Can you share the URL to an affected document?

• What browser are you working in? Lucidchart functions best in Google Chrome so you may experience issues in other browsers.

• Can you send a screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).