Skip to main content

Hi,

My SharePoint admin has activated the Lucid SharePoint web part so I should be able to embed diagrams into SharePoint pages. However when I’m editing the page and I select add the Lucid web part all I get is a blank box that says Loading Diagram, no edit options and nothing ever loads. I don’t even know which diagram it’s trying to load.  

SharePoint Lucid web part

Hi @AndyB, thanks for posting in the community and apologies for the trouble you’re experiencing. Do you mind doing a couple of troubleshooting steps to help us identify the root cause of the issue? Often when we see issues with loading, it can be related to your browser or network connection. Do you mind testing this in a Chrome incognito browser and additionally on a different network to see if the issue persists? Thank you for your help and patience!

OK tried this in an incognito browser, I now get an error message 

login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect.

and sad face in the web part

Hi @AndyB, thanks for the update and additional information! I’ve created a support ticket so we can take a closer look at this issue - please refer to your email for further correspondence. 

Hi @Addie, was this issue resolved?

We’re experiencing same problems and when I tried in a private/incognito window, the web part turned black and has text “Firefox can’t open this page”. Browser console has an error “The loading of “https://login.microsoftonline.com/466102fb-4096-4e00-91e6-4a5c42b6ef43/oauth2/authorize?client%5Fid=credacted]” in a frame is denied by “X-Frame-Options“ directive set to “deny“.”

Hi @janspa, thanks for posting in the community! Apologies for the trouble you’re experiencing - can you try a Chrome incognito window to see if the issue resolves? Lucid products are optimized for Google Chrome.

Hi @Addie thanks for your quick reply. I tried it in Chrome incognito window, also by adding a new Lucid web part, and it shows the same sad face as above and console has error “Refused to display 'https://login.microsoftonline.com/' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'deny'.” so basically the same problem in Chrome and Firefox.

Hi @janspa, thanks for the additional information! I’ve converted your post into a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at the issue - please refer to your email for further correspondence! Thanks for your help and patience. 

Hi Addie,

Any updates on this issue? was this issue resolved ? we are experiencing the same issue in our tenant. It’s loading screen and cannot open the web part settings page. Can you please have a look. Thanks! 

Hi @prabhu.thiyagarajan, thanks for following up here and apologies that you’re experiencing this too! In another report of this, we were able to pinpoint the error here via the Javascript console from Edge, which reads:

The user or administrator has not consented to use the application with ID 'document ID named 'Lucidchart for SharePoint'. Send an interactive authorization request for this user and resource.”

Would you please raise this application authorization with your IT team to see if this resolves the issue?