Skip to main content

Hi,

I am creating a number of charts and I’ve just started to experience a glitch - if I move my cursor to go to a menu or to another part of the chart, the chart moves in the opposite direction. Sometimes it moves out beyond the window it is in. This is doubling the time taken to create a chart, and it is irritating.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a fix? If not, is there a way of registering this as a bug with Lucid?

Thanks in advance.

Nigel

Hi @Nigel.Higgs 

Can you give a try from a new browser ?

Also try toggling WebGL Option.

This can be done by selecting View > Rendering > Use WebGL and un-selecting this option. For help with disabling WebGL, please see this Community post

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!
Warm regards

Thanks for your post! Can you check your Navigation Mode settings? This can be accessed from the View menu located in the menu bar at the top of the workspace in Lucidchart. Please try switching between the different options to see if the behavior changes.

If trying the different navigation mode settings doesn't resolve the issue can you confirm what browser you are using? Can you confirm if the issue persists when using Chrome?

Thanks for all your help and patience!