Skip to main content

I have a large swimlane diagram in lucidchart and when I go to publish a single page PDF it produces over 2500 pages? Also if i try PNG and Jpeg printable quality formats when I go to load it says the webpage has moved, i desperately need to produce a single page pdf format but it seems that due to the size the software cant cope, any help, suggestions? 

Hey @Ronald C -- thanks for posting! If you go to File > Document Settings > Fit to Page this will adjust you chart to fit on one single page. Fair warning on this, your charts size will be adjusted to fit on a single page, so if it is a pretty big diagram, you’ll have to zoom in to see the content. 

Hope this helps! 

Phillip thanks for that it got it onto a single page. The only thing is it can zoom in but not far enough to read the detail, it is a very large chart. Is there anything I need to do to resolve this?

Hi @Ronald C -- thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, this is a result of trying to squeeze a very large chart onto a single page. You could try changing the orientation of your page from portrait to landscape or vice versa to determine if this helps.  

Thanks for your help I will give that a go

No problem @Ronald C -- let me know how it goes!