Skip to main content

I created a flow diagram on or around March of 2022.
Although I have logged back i I can no longer find that document even though I'm the only one who had access to it and I'm positive that I did not delete it.

Hi Robert thanks for posting in the community! Since this deals directly with your account I've moved your post to a private support ticket so our team can take a closer look. We'll reach out via email shortly to continue assisting! Please note I've also edited your post to remove the link to the document in question to protect your privacy. 

If anyone else is having trouble locating a specific document there are a few things you can do:

• The document(s) may still be there. Can you double check that you're in the correct account? Sometimes users will use single sign on while signed into a different email account which can produce errors. I suggest that you make sure you've checked any and all Lucid accounts that might be under your email address(es). We would be happy to check any email addresses in our system that you are unsure of.

• It is easy to accidentally delete documents. Could you please check that the documents aren’t in your trash? If the document is in the trash check out this community post for how to restore it. 

• If the documents were shared with you and now you no longer see them in your account it is possible that whoever shared it with you rescinded your access. We would recommend reaching out to whoever owns the document to have them re-share it with you.

• Your documents might be hiding in your browser history. If you carefully look through your browser history when you last worked on the document you might be able to find it. If you are able to find it please send us the URL using this secure form and that could help us track it down. If none of these options work please provide the document name or URL if possible and we may be able to locate the document that way.