Skip to main content

Hello! I recently joined my company’s enterprise organizational account and was able to edit for the past 2 weeks. When I opened my diagram this morning I received the following message:

My admin says she did not revoke my Lucidchart editing license. Why did I lose edit access?

Thanks for posting in the community! It looks like you have been added to your organization's account however you are currently listed as a view-only (unlicensed) user on that account. If you requested an editing license when you first joined you would have been given temporary 14 day edit access. 

This is meant to act as a buffer period while your admin grants your license request. If an admin does not grant a license in this time period then you will lose that access after 14 days.

If you would still like edit access I'd recommend requesting a license again via the popup that appears when you log on or by clicking on the banner that appears when you open a document.

If anyone else is having issues with trial licenses please submit a support ticket so we can assist or feel free to post any error messages you are seeing in this thread!