Skip to main content

I am looking for a circular flowchart (iterative process) template. Does anyone know of or have such a template? I don't want to have to go through the trouble of building one from scratch if anyone has a template they can share.

Looking for something along the lines of the example below pulled from the web.

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out in the Lucidchart community! You can see an example of one that uses Venn Diagrams here. There are other templates on the "Share Your Diagrams" section of the community that you can also browse as you search for inspiration.

Hope this helps!

HOW CAN I GAIN ACCESS TO 'SHARE YOUR DIAGRAMS".  WHEN CLICK ON THE LINKE IT GET THE "OOPS! MESSAGE". I HAVE A SINGLE USER PAID SUBSCRIPTION. 

Hi Mike thanks for continuing this thread and apologies for any confusion! The community section linked in Ryan's response has been archived- which is why you are unable to access it. However we have alternative spaces for template related content. If you would like to share your creation please feel free to post a screenshot of your template in this "Share your examples of basic diagramming" thread*.

If you would like to see what templates Lucidchart has to offer please take a look at our "Template Gallery". We have a lot of different templates for different scenarios so I would recommend taking a look in there for inspiration!

*Please be aware that this is a public forum that other users can browse and view. This means that it may not always be appropriate to share your work. Lucidchart is not responsible for any sensitive information that may be shared.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope this helps!

Leanne thank you for your response.  Unfortunately the link above “share your examples of basics diagramming” thread took me to an “oops” section of the Lucid Zendesk help center.   Could you check this and let me know how to get to the section of people sharing their creations.    

I have been to the “Template Gallery” and while there are a number of different templates for different scenarios I didn’t see any that fit my needs for a basic “circular flow” chart.  

The tricky part in the “circular flow” chart is having the ability to easily add/delete the number of steps (e.g. arrows) while simultaneously maintaining the approximate radius of the circle —in short when adding steps the “arrows” need to become smaller in size to maintain the radius of the chart or alternatively the radius of the chart needs to grow to accommodate the extra steps.   I hope this gives you a better idea of what I and others are looking for with regards to creating a “circular flow”.    

Hi Mike I'm sorry to hear the above link didn't take you to the thread. The thread can also be found as one of the pinned posts of the Lucidchart Product Questions section of the community. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble accessing this!

Thank you for the description of what you are looking for in a "circular flow" template. Unfortunately the circular flow template you are looking for is not currently available in Lucidchart. However I was able to to locate Ryan's template that uses Venn Diagrams in our Template Gallery which may work as inspiration!

If there is a template style you are looking for that we don’t offer you can add your idea to our product feedback area. Ideas submitted there are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. Alternatively it is also possible to your own custom templates in Lucidchart. For more information please take a look at our article on templates from the Lucidchart Help Center.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!