Skip to main content

Trying to connect Lucidspark Whiteboard app for Teams Meetings but it seems to be stuck in a log in loop. After I click "Sign In" (see image below) it takes me to a screen to connect. When I click connect it takes me back to the sign in page (see image below). What am I doing wrong? Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Hi Ashton thanks for posting in the Lucid community! Can you confirm if you experience this when using Teams and attempting to sign in from a different browser? Can you also please confirm that you have third-party cookies enabled according to the instructions in this help center article?

I can confirm this is using the stand alone Teams app (on macOS). Don't see any cookies settings for Teams but it if helps any I do use Chrome as my primary browser and third-party cookies are turned on.

Thanks
AP

Hi Ashton thanks for that information! Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Lucidspark app from your Teams account entirely and see if the issue persists after doing so? Thanks for your help and patience!

Hello Micah.

Uninstalling and Reinstalling worked. I had to do it twice but it is finally stable and allows me to create a board. Thanks for your speedy response on this topic.

Appreciative
AP

Hi Ashton thanks for following up and letting me know the Lucidspark app is now working as expected in Teams for you! Apologies again for the trouble - that is definitely not intended behavior so please don't hesitate to let me know if you experience any further trouble while using it or if there is anything else I can do for you.