Skip to main content

As a LucidChart Team Admin where exactly do I locate our client ID so that I can use it to build an OAUTH token for the REST API? It is not obvious where this is found.

Hi Ron 

Thanks for posting in the community! If you navigate to the Admin Panel > select App Integration > General > and under Custom OAuth Apps select "settings" > you will be prompted to create a Custom Client ID. 

If you are using OAuth 1.0 the documentation for set up is here. If you are using OAuth 2.0 the set up documentation is here. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks again for posting!

Hi! Updating this thread with exciting news - we've recently launched Lucid for Developers a community space dedicated to supporting and connecting our users working with the Lucid API and our most technical features.

In this section the developers actually building Lucid’s APIs will be available to answer your most technical questions just like this one. Furthermore here we plan to announce new endpoints tools and guides to help you have the best possible experience developing on Lucid’s APIs. You can browse existing posts connect with other users with similar questions and goals and ask questions of your own by creating a new post or leaving a comment. Thank you and we're excited to hear from you!