Skip to main content

Have a project with HTTPS internal load balancers but they are not populating in our models.  We used the YAML provided to provision access and they don't show up.  I also ran the py script to download the data and it all shows up in the json but after importing I don't show any LB resources either.  What am I missing? 

Hi Bryan

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble seeing all the resources you expect to render in your model. Would it be possible for you to contact us here and include the following information so we can assist you with troubleshooting individually?

• The JSON you imported.

• The URL to the model you created after importing.

• The number of load balancers you expect to be rendered in the model

Thanks again for your help and patience. 

Come to find out Load Balancers in GCP are not supported yet.  any ETA?

Hi Bryan thank you for contributing to the Lucid Community. Unfortunately Load Balancers in GCP are not currently supported in Lucidscale. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidscale and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind submitting this idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.