Skip to main content

When I create a link to a web page > go to presentation mode > click the link to go the the web page > the chart drops out of presentation mode > defaults back to build mode.  This is frustrating.  Is there a fix or something I am doing wrong.  I can't use your tool if I have to go back to presentation mode > and zoom in again to hit the next link in my presentation.  

Jeff 

Thank you for posting in the Lucid community! Our sincere apologies for the delayed response on this thread - I wanted to follow up in case this answer may still be useful to you and to provide a solution for other users who see this thread in the future.

I would love to get a bit of clarification just to make sure we are on the same page. 

When you click the link while in presentation mode your page should go to whatever you have linked first. Then when you navigate back to Lucidchart it will be in edit/build mode. Are you saying that when you click on your link it goes into edit/build mode first forcing you to click the link from build mode again?