Skip to main content

I am trying to pull data from a google sheet is that shared with me. But I am unable to find the google sheet on the list of sheets. Do I need to own the google sheets to pull data from it? 

Hi there

Thanks for your post. You do not need to own the Google Sheet in question order to use it in a Lucidchart document but you may need to add the Google Sheet document to your Google Drive before it's accessible. If you continue having trouble with this please let me know. 

I have the same exact issue and cannot find a solution.  The sheet I'm looking for is in my Google drive - I can see a few others but no ability to browse directories/folders.  I've copied the sheet to about 12 locations and none of them show up when I attempt to import data.

Hi Aaron thanks for continuing this thread! It sounds like this may be an account-specific issue would you mind submitting a ticket using our contact support form?

Please include the following information:

• A screenshot of the issue

• The document URL

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks in advance for your help and patience!