Skip to main content

Hi team,

I’m facing an issue where my lines are being forced to certain angles or in certain directions when I’m trying to make a minor adjustment. All I’m trying to do is add a few right angles and the application refuses to do it in one direction, when curving the line in the other direction seems to work just fine.

I’m super confused as to why this is, and I took a recording of my issue to show what I mean but it looks like I’m not able to attach it.

Why am I also not able to just open a support ticket? Opening a community discussion instead of a support topic makes it feel like Lucid is expecting community members to do support for Lucid, for free. Can I just open a support ticket instead?

Hi @Alexander I, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I can see that you have also submitted a support ticket, so I will continue to assist you there. But for anyone else who has questions about Lines in Lucidchart, check out our our Work with Lines article from the Lucid Help Center for more information.

Hi Amelia,

I appreciate the response however the linked article is one that I already read through and watched the associated video for and it did not contain the help necessary.

@Alexander I, I sent some additional information in your support ticket as well, but would you mind sending a temporary Support PIN for your document? This will allow me to take a closer look at your document. For more information on generating a Support PIN, check out this Help Center article.