Skip to main content

I create maps through lucid and need control over lines. These maps are an aerial view  of a certain location, and we create contour lines which are not uniform and has a lot of curves. When trying to move a line within Lucid, I noticed that after a while the line would not change after moving it and it would snap back to the original location it was in. Is there any settings I need to change or is this just something the program does.

Hey @WArrizon -- thanks for posting! To clarify -- it might be worth checking your document settings and disabling all snapping and line connections to ensure your lines do not move when you move other shapes. If this doesn’t work for you, would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end?

The First picture is the starting line location

The 2nd picture is the same line that I want to move to that location, when I drag and drop the line like in this picture, it jumps back to the original position (1st pic). Even if I move the little boxes it also does the same. All the snapping options are turned off.

Sorry if this is a bit confusing, it is kind of hard to capture what is occurring.

Hey @WArrizon -- thanks for the response! In order to best help you, I’m going to convert this thread into a ticket with our amazing Support Team. This will allow us to test out the document and determine an good workaround. 

Sounds good, Thank you so much!!