Skip to main content

I’m trying to import all of my company’s current GCP projects into the Data Hub so we can start creating some environment models. The issue I’m running into is that we have well over 100 projects currently in GCP, but I seem to be limited to only being able to pick from a list of 100 when importing them into the Data Hub.

Is this a hard limit imposed on service accounts within Lucid, meaning I’ll need to create a new service account per 100 projects, or is there someway to expand my view in order to see ALL projects the service account has access to?

Thanks,

Josh

Hi @Josh_D  - Great find and post, with this i too learnt the numbers on it.

Yes we have a limitation and looks it is 100, however am not seeing that in the help document.

You can refer for any technical difficulties:

https://help.lucid.co/hc/en-us/articles/16252835135508-Import-and-manage-GCP-infrastructure-data-in-Lucidscale#import-gcp-projects-and-create-models-via-service-account-in-lucidscale

Happy to help further !!

Hope this helps

Thank you very much and have a fantastic day!
Warm regards

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community. Apologies for any confusion this caused! I can confirm there is currently a limit of 100 projects that can be rendered for a single service account in the import modal, which is intended to aid performance. Please let us know if you have further questions.