Skip to main content

Hi Team - My company sent me a license via my company email address I clicked the link and it opened up in Chrome that had profile with a different email address.  For some reason the account got created with that email address from Chrome profile even though the link originated from my company email address.  I already had a trial account with my company email address so when I try to change the email address/username from the account settings it says that the email/username is already in use.  Is there anyway to reassociate the license to my company email address?  Please advise.

Hi Vijay thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! I'm happy to help. To confirm my understanding of the situation is it correct that you have two Lucid accounts - one under a personal email address and one under your company email address - and now your personal email address has been added to your corporation's account?

If this is the case I recommend the following steps:

1. Reach out to your internal IT team or admin who extended you the invitation. They will need to remove your personal account from the company team account according to the instructions in this Admin Panel: User Management article from the Lucid Help Center. 

2. Once this user is removed your IT team or admin can extend a new invitation directly to your company email address. 

3. Accept the invitation to join the company account from within your company email address. 

4. If you no longer wish to have duplicate accounts or use the account under your personal email address you can close it from within your Account Settings. 

Alternatively you can delete the account with the trial under your company email address. This will free up that email for use on your other personal account which has been added to your company's team account.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood the situation or if you have questions about any of those steps!