Skip to main content

Hi there

I recently resigned from a company and have few questions:

Is there any way I can leave the team I am in at the moment?

Can I remove the shared documents from this team (company)?

Should I create a new account if I want to carry on designing charts? (I don't want to create documents I may lose in the future if the current team I am linked to remove me and it ends up deleting my account)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Dam thanks for posting! The answers to these questions depend on 1. Whether you are on a Team or Enterprise Lucid account managed by your organization and 2. the specific administrator settings selected for the company account you are on.

You have team admins that manage the company account and they are the ones who configure these settings. I'd recommend reaching out to your Lucid team admin(s) or internal IT team to check their process for managing users on the company account. If you/your team admins have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to the Lucid Support team directly using this form so we can provide some more specific advice. Hope this helps!

Hi Emma thank you for your answer!

I will try but as I am not working in that company anymore not sure I will be able to get the answers/actions needed. Is there a way to get around the team admin?

Hi Dam! I created a Support ticket from your post so we can follow up with you directly about the settings on your organization's Lucid account. 

If anyone reading this thread has similar questions I recommend reaching out to your Lucid team admin(s) or internal IT team to check their process for managing user accounts for employees leaving the organization. If you/ your team admins have any questions about the specific admin settings offered on Team and Enterprise Lucid accounts please feel free to submit a Support ticket using this form so we can assist you directly.