Skip to main content

I am trying to make a button toggle a layer. I've created the layer called "New Objective Layer" in the attached image. When I try to add an action specifically link layers to my button (which is on the base level Page layer) the Select Layer dropdown is empty even though created that New Objective Layer (see attached image). Am I missing something here? 

Hi Robbie Thanks for posting on the community! Could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Can you please also verify that your document is indicating as "Saved" at the top of the document? If it isn't could you also try connecting to a different network? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues.

If the issue you are experiencing persists please submit the following information using our Contact Support Form:

• The URL of the document so I can take a closer look.

• The screenshot of the issue.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thanks for your help!

I've also experienced this issue together with layers constantly disappearing. Very frustrating hope they can fix it fast or I will need to look for new software.

Hi Femke 

Thanks for continuing this thread and I'm so sorry for the frustration caused! It looks like you have also submitted a support ticket and we are already providing with you one-on-one troubleshooting. This is the best approach in this case since it seems you are experiencing a document-specific issue.