Skip to main content

I have an existing Lucid Chart Diagram that I would like to turn into layers.

Can someone help me with that ?

Hey Leo

Thanks for posting in the Lucid Community! Check out our Help Center article concerning Layers here -- this covers everything Layers including how to add delete lock and even how to add Actions

If this doesn't help with your question please let me know I'd be happy to take a deeper dive into this! Cheers 🍻

Phillip I did watch the videos and thanks !

Is there a way you can walk me through this ?

Hi Leo

Thanks for the reply and glad those were helpful! Here is a quick walkthrough of Layers and how to best utilize them in Lucidchart 😎

Hope this helps! 

Would you personally be able to give me a hand Phillip ?

Hey Leo 

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately no we do not offer live phone support. However I'm confident I can help you through this medium. Would you mind giving me a bit more context for your use-case -- I'd be more than happy to take a closer look! 

P.S. I have removed your phone number from your comment -- hope that's okay! 👍

Phil

Can we schedule a call to discuss ?

Hi Phil Yes I have an existing Network Topology Diagram that was created in Lucid. I would easily like to break this up into 3-4 different layers so it is not overwhelming to our audience.

The ability to turn on the other 3-4 layers would be ideal if we can show them at our leisure or when revelevant.

Thanks and I appreciate your help.

Hey Leo 

Aha I see -- I have created a support ticket for this case so I can continue our communication there and provide you with a video that should help you out with this project. 

Hope this helps!