Skip to main content

I was deleting items from a template with a lot of layers and traffic flows that aren’t needed for the project I am working on. I tried to highlight multiple items for deletion and when I did, it deleted quite a bit more, it must have selected a couple of layers. The undo wouldn’t work. it would take me straight to previous changes like a text edit. I restored to a previous version, and the data still isn’t returning, but I can see the layers in the recovered version, but selecting them doesn’t do anything. It says it is showing, but I can’t hide or unhide the layer, or lock it. Seems like some sort of bug around layers. Any idea how to recover this data? 

Hi @pshea, thanks for your post, and apologies for the trouble. I’m happy to look into this with you. To clarify, are you saying that when you restored to a previous version of the document, you can now see the layers themselves that were deleted in the layers menu, but their contents (the “data”) is still gone? If possible, would you be willing to share a screenshot of what you’re seeing in the layers menu?