Skip to main content

I have the jira cards for lucidspark integration set up and I just reconnected it. On some (but not all) lucidspark boards only a handful of my jira projects are visible when I try to import issues or create new issues. I don't think there's anything interesting about those projects. Are there specific criteria that need to be met for a project to have its cards display in the integration? The highlighted field is the one that's not showing all available options.

Hi Allison thanks for commenting in our community! Could you try opening your board in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Could you also try connecting to a different network or disconnecting from your VPN (if applicable)? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. These steps will help us eliminate that possibility. For help with opening an incognito window please see this community post (in English).

If those don’t resolve the problem could you create a new blank Lucidspark Board and then try importing Jira issues into this new Board? Do all your projects appear on this new Board? Thanks for your patience and help! 

@whittney c incognito does not help. Some blank boards have access to all issues others don't. Boards created from templates seem less likely to have access to all issues. 

@whittney c is it possible that it's sometimes getting connected to the Jira sandbox? I can't find a spot where I would have made that connection...

Hi Allison thanks for that update. Would you mind submitting a ticket with the following information so our support team can take a deeper look? 

1. What browser are you using? Have you tried this on an additional browser or using an incognito or private window?

2. Could you send a screenshot of the issue so I can see what you are seeing?

3. What type of Jira are you using (Cloud vs. Server)? If Server what version?

4. If you are using Jira Server or Data Center: can you provide your base URL? We need to make sure that there is a match between your base URL within Jira and the URL our software is looking for.

5. Can you send me a screenshot of the Javascript console when the issue occurs? You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).