Skip to main content

Starting from the "space" shape (empty rectangle) taken from the group of shapes for the construction of wireframes I created parallel lines that delimit the space of the text fields of a wireframe.

I have succeeded in the purpose but I encounter enormous problems in managing the lines created. Some examples:

• It is very difficult to place the ends (anchor points) where I want them

• It is very difficult to replicate the figures (compositions) created because: (a) if I use "copy and paste" I often get a result not equal to the origin (b) the anchor point of the lines (lines) moves ( c) if I create a copy by dragging (Alt + drag & drop) the lines disappear or they are out of place.

Is there a way to make work more efficient?

Arturo

Hello Arturo

Thanks for posting in the Community! What specific shapes are you using? Are they the Anaplan Wireframing kit shapes or just normal flowchart shapes? I would recommend reviewing our Add and Style Lines in Lucidchart help center article as well to learn more about using lines. 

Would you mind sending me a screenshot or gif of the problem you are experiencing? Please note that anything shared to the community will be visible to anyone.