Skip to main content

I don't know what happend but the diagram grid proportions are different they're not the same they used to and also I can't align perfectly the elements it's bothering me. I use this tool because a can put in perfect place the elements and now I can't. I tried to adjust it but it didn't work.

I like this tool because it meets my perfectionism necessities and it's pretty easy to use but now I came across with this unexpected issue and it's giving me a little of a hard time the change is so sudden that I can't cope with it.

Hi Astrid thank you for contributing to the Lucid for Developers Community space. As this issue does not appear to concern our APIs I’ve moved your post to our Lucid Suite Community space and someone will reach out to you shortly.

Hey Astrid thanks for your comment in our community! You can adjust the view options by selecting File > Page Settings > Page. Is it possible that the content scale was adjusted or Auto tiling was toggled off?

If everything seems to be as expected could you try opening your document in a private or incognito window to help us narrow down the potential cause? Sometimes account performance issues can be related to internet security/speed or browser issues. For help with opening an incognito window please see this community post. Hope this helps and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.