Skip to main content

I keep trying to import a Miro board (vector PDF), but it keeps failing. It is under 400MB (only about 9MB), but fails, and does not provide an error description as to what may have happened.

Hi @andy2343, thanks for posting in the Lucid Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, please review our Import into Lucidspark article from the Lucid Help Center.

There may be a large image in your Miro board that is disrupting the import. If this is the case, please remove any large images from the file and retry the import.

If the issue persists, please let me know as we further troubleshooting may require some sensitive information. Thanks!

There may be a large image in your Miro board that is disrupting the import. If this is the case, please remove any large images from the file and retry the import.

Hi Eric, do you have an idea of how large an image would make this happen, as it would be hard to troubleshoot every part of the document. The board itself just has vector shapes and text, so not sure if you mean an actual image or not.

Hi @Eric R , just wondering if you saw my last reply? Thanks

Hi @andy2343, thanks for following up and apologies for the delayed response! Since further troubleshooting will require sensitive information (e.g. the PDF you are trying to upload) I have converted your post into a 1:1 support ticket. I will reach out to you via that ticket/email with the next steps.