Skip to main content

Hi team

I'm creating an org chart and I'm getting errors exporting one of the divisions which is quite large 100-200 people. I don't seem to get the issue with the other teams/division who are much smaller.

I've tried breaking out the division into it's various teams but one of those teams is still really big and I'm again hitting issues with exporting it.

I've tried exporting in an incognito window to see if that would resolve the issue but am having the same problem.

Is there a practical size limit in Lucidchart for org charts? Do you have any other suggestions for options I could try other than breaking it out again?

Many thanks for your assistance!

Belle

Hi Belinda thanks for posting and apologies for the delay! Just to clarify- are you referring to the 'Export as CSV' option available in the Org Chart data panel?

Sometimes issues like this can be related to internet connection and/or firewalls. Could you try the export again on another network ensuring that you are on a strong stable connection and disconnected from any VPNs (if applicable)? 

If that doesn't help and the issue persists would you mind submitting a Support ticket including the following details so we can take a closer look at the issue?

• The URL of the document you are trying to export and the name of the division/team affected.

• A description of how you are attempting to export the data. 

• A screenshot of any error messages or pop ups that appear when you attempt to export.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (if your computer is a Windows / Linux) OR Cmd + Opt + J (if your computer is a Mac).