Skip to main content

Hi when I use the native Lucid-Charts/Confluence integration and select a tab to display it seems to only use tab position within the Lucid-Chart doc to find the tab selected for display. This is a huge PITA since tabs often change position. How can I get it to show the tab regardless of tab position? I know each tab has its own link why can't that be used to tell Confluence where to go to get the tab for display? This is really raining on my parade because we have a lot of Lucid-Charts docs that are constantly changing but with specific tabs that we would like to display in Confluence. Current integration is nowhere near scalable for use.

Hi Brandon thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community! This is indeed the current expected behavior of the Lucidchart Confluence integration.

However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.