Skip to main content

I would like to link specific actions/shapes to a google doc that contains details for each shape. Essentially this flow chart displays how the narrative in a game design works the links would then direct the user to the dialogue spoken in each action/scene.

To make things easy for the user I'd like them to look at the chart as an imported diagram within a google doc and have them click on an action/shape and be directed to the dialogue that is associated with this scene elsewhere in the doc. So essentially I'd be using the flowchart as a table of contents at the beginning of a google doc.

I have the same question.

Has your question been answered by Lucid? 

Hey Eric and Monday

Thank you both for posting in the Lucid Community! You certainly can link Google Docs to Lucidchart shapes using actions. You will want to be sure to adjust the sharing privileges within your Google Doc to ensure the link will be live for the users clicking on it within Lucidchart. 

Eric I see that you have already submitted a support ticket I will continue to correspond with you there if you have additional questions. If anyone else out there is having difficulty with this please reach out to us at support@lucidchart.comCheers!