Skip to main content

Say I have three flow charts on separate pages which all have the same first 5 steps.
If I need to make a change to the first 5 steps I need to repeat that change to the 3 pages.

Is there a way that I could save those common 5 steps to a separate page and then imbed that page into the 3 pages so that if the page containing the 5 steps changes the 3 pages are updated automatically?

Hi Herb thanks for posting in the Lucidchart Community. Unfortunately what you are trying to do is currently no supported in Lucidchart. However we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidchart and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration.

As a workaround you can use Shape Actions to link shapes in your document to other Lucidchart documents by selecting this option in the Shape Actions menu. For more information on this please take a look at the Actions (Links) and Hotspots article in our Help Center. 

Thanks for your request and I apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.