Skip to main content

I just started using this flow chart and I'm extremely annoyed already.
Literally the only thing I have done is make some basic shapes with small amounts of text and started laying them out.

In the beginning I could press CTRL+C and CTRL+V to copy and paste boxes I made to simply duplicate stuff that is the same so I'm not remaking and recoloring every shape.

Now every time I try when I press CTRL+V I get a pop-up that I'm trying to access a premium feature.

Hopefully I can know this now because if the ability to paste a single shape is a premium feature I'm not jumping in this rabbit hole and wasting my time. I would prefer to move on sooner than later if that's what this is going to end up being.

Hi Billy thanks for posting in the community! Copy and paste is not a premium feature however it sounds like this could be because of the limitations of your Free account. You can find the details regarding the features available to a free account by looking at our Account Types article in our Help Center. 

If this doesn't resolve the issue could you please submit the following information in a support ticket here so that we can take a closer look? 

• The URL to your document.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

If you have any additional questions please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help and patience!

Hi @Ali K thanks for continuing this thread and for sharing that feedback. We appreciate your feedback and have logged it to share with our development team.

Just to share some additional information regarding the issue described in this thread. There is a 60 object limit (including shapes lines and text boxes) per document for users on free accounts. If you are receiving a pop-up referring to unlimited shapes that prevents you from continuing to edit then you have reached this object limit. You will not be allowed to continue unless you delete some objects.

If you’re not certain whether you’ve reached this limit you can quickly confirm by selecting everything and checking Page Insights on the bottom left of the editor.

If you click 'Selected Objects' it will open the Page Insights dialog and provide a breakdown of what objects are on your canvas. 

I hope this provides clarity around what you're experiencing in your documents - please let me know if I can answer any additional questions!