Skip to main content

I am wanting to add my document to my webpage.  When I add the link and try to open it it says:  Lucid.app refused to connect.  Can someone help me with this

Hello Stacey

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Just to make sure we're on the same page when you say "add my document to my webpage" do you mean that you have embedded it on your web page by following the steps detailed here

As first steps I would recommend that you make sure that you clicked "Activate Embed code" (step 5 of the section I linked above). If this is not activated your document will not display.

If the code is activated but your document does not display please try in a Chrome incognito window. Incognito mode often improves performance by clearing your cache and cookies and disabling your extensions. 

Please also try connecting to a different internet connection to make sure that there isn't any network interference.

If the issue persists after you've tried the above please file a support request here and send the following information:

• In the share dialog does the Preview button successfully bring up a preview or does the same error occur?

• The URL of the document so that we can take a look.

• A screenshot of the issue/error message you are receiving.

• A screenshot of the associated Javascript Console output after reproducing the issue. You can open your Javascript Console by pressing Ctrl+Shift+J (if your computer is a Windows/Linux) OR Cmd+Opt+J (if your computer is a Mac).

Thank you!