Skip to main content

Hey there

I've been using Websquence diagram for a long time (https://www.websequencediagrams.com/).

This tools is really easy to create and most of all maintain sequence diagrams through a special and simple language.

Exemple :

title My diagram

Alice->Bob: Authentication Request
note right of Bob: Bob thinks about it
Bob->Alice: Authentication Response

I wanted to know if Lucid had ideas about integrating this kind of feature so we can get the best from the wonderful rendering of Lucid and the powerful language of websequence diagrams.

Cheers

Etienne

Hi Sévin 

Thanks for posting in the community. We do offer this functionality! For more information please reference our UML Sequence Markup help center article. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! 

Thanks for your answer Tate.

Unfortunately the markyp option doesnt appear as you can see in the attached picture.

Cheers

Etienne

Found it ! My bad... it seems the functionnality only works on new diagrams.
Is there a way to have pre built styles so we can both keep the markup functionnality + a fancy look ?

Cheers

Etienne

Hi Sévin

Glad you were able to find it! You are correct the markup only works until you manually adjust the styling/formatting of your diagram. If you'd like to suggest improvements to this functionality please feel free to do so via our feature request form