Skip to main content

Is any Lucidspark board that gets posted to our Confluence page automatically visible to anyone with access to that Confluence page? Trying to establish whether this will allow us to improve visibility to our boards for all Confluence users regardless of their Lucidspark license status.

Hi Sarah

Thank you for posting in the Lucid Community! Viewing permissions for boards in the Confluence Cloud will be inherited from the Confluence page. This means if a user can view a Confluence page they will be able to view the boards on the page regardless of whether they have a Lucidspark account. You can learn more information about permissions and how to Integrate Lucidspark with Confluence in this Help Center article.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Will there be a macro for Confluence on-prem vs. Confluence Cloud? This is seriously needed. Miro has it but you don't. :(

Hi Miguel

Thanks for adding to this thread. I'd love to provide some insights however I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean. Could you elaborate a little bit on the macro you'd like to see?

Thanks!

I want the ability to embed and manipulate LS boards in Confluence (on-prem/server version) pages. Right now you can only use Confluence Cloud.

Hi Miguel

Thanks for the explanation.

While I am not able to provide information on whether or not this is on the roadmap I would definitely recommend you to send your wishes and requests to our Product Development Team via this feature request form.

Any request you file via this form is sent directly to that team for their consideration.

Thank you we appreciate the time you took to share this!

Done. Any way to see the status of feature requests in the queue? Do you use a voting system similar to how Microsoft does it?

Hi Miguel 

Thanks for following up on this! The best way to upvote and promote this feature is by submitting a request through the form linked in Coumba's response as you have already done. While we don't make the list of feature requests and their status publicly available all the ideas gathered from the requests submitted by users are passed on directly to our Product Development Team and reviewed by them when prioritizing product improvements.