Skip to main content

Hi

It's probably an easy one but I don't find how.

I have several LucidChart documents that are all in a file in LucidChart and I would like to be able to see them in my GoogleDrive. 

How do I technically do that?

Thanks!

Hi Molie 

Thanks for posting your question in the Community! With the integration for Google Drive you can open store and share your diagrams through Google Drive. For a detailed overview of this integration's functionality and step by step directions on how to install it please review this Help Center article. Let us know if you have any questions! 

Thanks Addie H

I saw the article but there is something that I don't quite get because it doesn't appear like the article says. Our administrator already connect LucidChart with Google Drive so I don't see the problem. I am using the same email address on both side as well.

• You can choose to have the diagrams you create in Lucidchart automatically synced to Google Drive. This means you can access all of your Lucidchart documents via Google Drive without going to Lucidchart. However you will not be able to edit Lucidchart documents unless you open them in Lucidchart.

How do I access them? The article says it's possible but doesn't say how.

• All synced files will initially appear in a folder called “Lucidchart” in your Google Drive account. Once they have appeared you are free to move them to other folders in your Drive. Please do not delete the original Lucidchart folder unless you no longer wish to use the integration

I do not see a folder named “Lucidchart” in my Google Drive account. Am I supposed to do something to see that folder?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Molie 

Thanks for your response! Will you first check in your Account Settings to ensure that the Google Drive integration is properly set up? To do this go to your Account Settings select the Apps & Integrations tab and check the Google Drive integration.

If the integration is not set up you will be able to link it to Google Drive by selecting "Link to Drive"

If the Google Drive integration is set up it will look like this:

If your Google Drive integration is set up properly could you also try selecting the "Sync now" button shown above? A folder should appear in your Google Drive called "Lucidchart" and there you will be able to view your Lucid documents. 

Hi Addie H

Thanks! It was properly set up. It was the files in my Google Drive that was hidden in an other files....

Thanks again for your help!

Molie

Hi Molie! 

Thanks for the response - I'm happy to hear you were able to resolve the issue. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!