Skip to main content

Bonjour Hi everybody !

I Would like to add LucidChart as a complement on Teams. Do all the members need a licence to collaborate or visualise it ?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Anna

Hi Anna

Thanks for posting on the Lucidchart Community!

This will depend on your subscription type. On a Team account for example all team members should be able to work on documents and view them. 

Maybe you can let me know what you mean by "collaborate" more precisely so I can confirm what you would like to do is possible?

Thank you!

Thanks for your quick answer. Basically I mean to modify (or at least to view) a document in the case of the Teams members who do not have a license.

Thanks again

Have a nice day

Anna

Hi Anna

I'm creating a support ticket on your behalf so that I can take a look at your account and provide clearer and more specific answers. I will get back to you very shortly directly through that support ticket. Thanks for your understanding!

Hi @coumba d 

I read the page on integration with Teams... but didn't find the answers there.

I am in the same case as Anna here. My company has a Teams license. In order to use Lucid if we have a teams company wide license:
1. Do we need to pay a licensing fee? 

2. Do we also need to create a log in/password? Or can the team use the same log in credentials they used to log into teams?

Our hope if for our Leads (there are maybe 5 of them) to create graphs and for the rest of the team to be able to view these graphs/access them in teams.

Thank you! 
Dina

Hi Dina thanks for following up on this thread! The Collaboration section of our Lucidchart in Microsoft Teams article should hopefully be helpful here. In order to open a Lucidchart document and collaborate on it (make edits etc.) a Lucidchart account is required. Note that they will be restricted depending on their account level - for example if they are on a free account they will not have the same permissions as individuals with paid licenses. However a paid license is not required to view documents within Teams. Please refer to our Lucidchart Plans article for a breakdown of the features and functionality available at each subscription level. 

Hope this helps!