Skip to main content

hi all, I have used the import function to create my org chart however, the administrative assistants although report to the VP directly fall on the director level.  I am wondering how I can move them to be in between the VP’s and the next level… something like this:   I would like Melissa to be in that rounded edge location… but I cannot move her contact card.  Any help would be great!!! 

Hi @LJL, thank you for posting in the community! Unfortunately, there currently isn’t a way to change tiers of org chart employee shapes in Lucid. 

However, as a workaround, you can cut the employee shape and move it to the desired location and add a line to show the reporting line. I’ve attached a GIF demonstrating this:

However, I can certainly see how the option to change tiers would be helpful. We encourage you upvote the idea post below ⬇️and please add any additional details you’d like - this consolidation helps to refine feedback and properly capture the popularity of the request.

Thank you for your request and please feel free to let us know if you have any questions!