Skip to main content

Our company just migrated from Miro to Lucid and one of my very used features is missing – insert emojis inside a text frame. In Miro I could just simply click kcontrol+command+spacebar] an emoji library appeared and I chose an emoji that was inserted into the text. It works even here in this comment section but not inside Lucid 🤦🏻‍♀️ is there a way how to make it work? Thanks.

Hi Adela thanks for commenting in our community! Our emojis in Lucidspark are inserted as an image instead of text. This feature allows you to use all types of images GIFs Emojis and Icons. To insert an emoji select the "images" icon on the far left toolbar. Then select "Emojis" and chose the emoji that you're looking for. Here is a screenshot for visual reference.

You can resize the emoji to be as small or large as you would like so that it could fit next to the desired text.

Hope this helps! If you find this method of adding emojis not useful we're always looking for ways to improve Lucidspark and your feedback is the best way for us to do that. Would you mind adding your idea to our feature request form? Ideas submitted to this form are passed on to the product development team for their consideration. 

Hey thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this does not solve my issue – I need to place emojis into plain text not as stand-alone images.

Hi Adela I totally understand why this would be more efficient for you. Would you mind adding a request for emoji in plain text in our feature request form? I will pass the message on to development!